Inside: 43 Trident Piercing Ideas & Devils Pitchfork Jewelry.
Now here is a piercing you might not be familiar with, The Trident Piercing.
Though this ear piercing is famous among both genders, you still won’t see it around. This could be the only reason for you to have it that it is quite an uncommon piercing.
Check out everything you need to know and some of our favorite jewelry styles.
What is a Trident Piercing?
The trident piercing punctures the cartilage three times along the top curve of the ear and extends down to one puncture within the bottom cartilage.
This jewelry usually consists of one long straight barbell and one large curved barbell to ultimately form a trident shape.
Does a Trident Piercing Hurt?
Due to the multiple perforations, a Trident Piercing procedure may be painful for you.
The pain level depends on individual health conditions and several other factors
On a pain scale meter from level 1 (least painful) to level 10 (most painful), Trident Piercing is a 6.
The reason is obvious. There are multiple perforations involved during the procedure. That makes it more painful.
What is the Healing Time?
You may be concerned about the healing time after the procedure. If you want it to heal quickly, keep following the aftercare instructions.
Trident Piercing usually takes 6-8 months to heal if you properly follow the aftercare instructions.
In some cases, it may take up to a year due to the multiple perforations involved.
Trident Ear Piercing Ideas
Whenever you decide on any piercing procedure, always look for the best and most professional piercer around your area. The equipment must be sterilized and individually packed during every piercing procedure. The professional piercer will examine the anatomy of the ear. You will have to tell him what do you have in your mind about the Trident Industrial Piercing.
1. Basic Trident Pitchfork Jewelry
2. Curved Trident Ear Piercing
3. Trident with Gauges Combo
4. Narrow Trident Pitchfork Jewelry
5. Colorful Jewelry Trident
6. Bold Trident Jewelry
7. Unique Pitchfork with Ball
8. Extra Long Pitchfork Piercing
9. Close Up of Trident
10. Curved Pitchfork Jewelry
11. Gold Trident Jewelry
Devils Trident Piercing Ideas
12. Industrial Piercing with Pitchfork
13. Colorful Pitchfork Jewelry
14. Small Curved Pitchfork
15. Sideways Pitchfork Piercing
16. Ball End Pitchfork
17. Narrow Trident Jewelry
18. Unique Pitchfork Jewelry
19. Short Pitchfork Jewelry
20. Classic Trident Jewelry
21. Ball Joint Pitchfork Piercing
22. Basic Pitchfork Jewelry
23. Wide Pitchfork Jewelry
Pros & Cons
You may have something in mind about why you should have a Trident Piercing and what you must consider.
- It is quite a unique piercing that most people haven’t seen.
- The procedure does not take much time.
- People will not be able to take their eyes off once you have it. This may be the only reason for you to have it. It is undoubtedly unique.
- You can select among different types of jewelry, from a simple long barbell to multiple connected barbells. Some with the beads and having different shapes and size
- You may face difficulty in performing everyday tasks due to this piercing. This includes adjusting your sleeping position until it heals.
- The procedure may be painful due to the involvement of multiple perforations.
- It can easily get infected if you do not follow the aftercare instructions.
Trident Ear Piercing
Check out these ideas that focus on different ways to dress up your trident piercing.
24. Curved Bar Trident
25. Three Spike
26. Individual Spike Piercings
27. Piercing with Different Jewelry
28. Spikes in Ear Piercing
29. Small Spikes Jewelry
30. Curved Trident
31. Spike Trident Jewelry Idea
32. Spike Piercings
33. Spikes in Trident
Trident Industrial Piercing Ideas
34. Basic Trident Pitchfork Jewelry
35. Curved Trident Ear Piercing
36. Trident with Gauges Combo
37. Narrow Pitchfork Jewelry
38. Colorful Jewelry Pitchfork
39. Bold Trident Jewelry
40. Unique Pitchfork with Ball
41. Extra Long Pitchfork Piercing
42. Long Pitchfork
43. Curved Pitchfork Jewelry
More Cool Piercing Piercing You’ll Love
If you like these ideas and want to learn more, then check out a few more of our favorite piercing posts.
- How to Care for Industrial Piercing – Much like the trident piercing the industrial piercing has its own unique healing process. If you’re worried about how much an industrial piercing will hurt, remember that it’s a pinch. So, the pain will happen quickly and then be over in the same manner. Remember that industrial piercings have two holes, though, so you will have to deal with the pain twice. Depending on your tolerance, you may feel anything from just a little to a lot of pain.
- How Long Does a Tongue Piercing Take to Heal? – Since we are talking about taking care of piercings, here is everything you need to know about caring for tongue piercings. Your tongue is a muscle, so its healing process can be slightly different from a skin piercing. Tongue piercings heal quite quickly compared to other body piercings. However, the healing time can vary from person to person and depends heavily on how well the tongue piercing is being cared for at the start of its life.
- Cute Piercing Combos – If you’re tired of your usual ear candies, read on for the prettiest and cute piercing combos that will make everyone do a double-take. These combos are more fun inspiration to go along with your trident piercing.