Inside: 87 Cute Piercing Combos + Inspiration .
A single ear piercing is old news—this year, we’re all about quantity!
All our favorite celebs and influencers have jumped on the multiple ear piercings bandwagon, and it’s high time that you did, too.
Unlike those basic piercings you got at the mall in seventh grade, the modern version is all about curation (aka piercings are now totally catered to your ear and your aesthetic).
If you’re tired of your usual ear candies, read on for the prettiest and cute piercing combos that will make everyone do a double-take.
Cute Ear Piercing Placements
Earlobe: This is by far the most common and the oldest type of piercing. There is a huge selection of jewelry to choose from ranging from straight barbells, circular barbells as well as rings.
Conch: In this type of piercing, the jewelry is installed right in the middle of the ear.
Helix: This piercing is placed on the upper area of the ear cartilage. It can make you look cool and there is a huge variety of options that are available. You can show your creativity by selecting different angles, locations, and jewelry.
Tragus: Tragus is actually the small flappy part of your ear. It is quite common these days and it also looks amazing. It’s best to use a barbell then upgrade it to a ring after it has completely healed.
Rook: This area is located right at the top of the conch and daith.
Cute Piercings on Face
Eyebrow: This piercing can quickly heal. At the same time, it can also enhance the shape of your face. It’s best to use a curved barbell, although you may also use a ring or a straight barbell.
Bridge: This piercing is implanted right in the upper bridge of the nose which is just between the eyes. Once it is healed you can adorn it with stylish jewelry so it can look stunning.
Nostril: A nose piercing is very delicate, so it’s best to let the initial jewelry stay for 4 to 6 months before changing it. The best thing about this type of piercing is that there is a wide selection of jewelry that is available.
Septum: The septum piercing is done through the soft thin area at the center of the nose.
Monroe: This piercing is named after Marilyn Monroe since it has a resemblance to her beauty mark. It is a great compliment to your lips or mouth.
Cheek: It looks like a little dimple on your face and it also takes a bit longer to heal.
Lip: The lip piercing is done just below the lip line.
Cute Piercing Combos
1. Septum and Nostril Piercing Combo
2. Triple Nostril Piercing Combo with Septum
3. Matte Gold with Texture Collection
4. Nose Piercings with Matching Medusa Piercing
5. Septum and Smiley Piercing Combo
6. Fun Gold Ear Jewelry Collection
7. Nose Ring with Stud
8. Unique Collection of Lobe Piercings
9. Small Ball Studs Going Up Earlobe
10. Septum and Medusa Combo
11. Double Lip Piercing with Nose Piercing
12. Cute Collection of Earrings
13. Industrial and Lobe Piercing Combo
14. Pearl Piercing Jewelry Collection
15. Cool Lip Piercing Combo
Cute Ear Piercing Combos
Whether you’re into layered lobe piercings, stacked hoops, or edgy orbitals, you can’t really go wrong when it comes to designing your ear.
16. Large Collection of Small Gold Jewelry
17. Simple Collection of Gold Hoops
18. Stacked Lobe with Accent Piercings
19. Perfectly Spaced Diamonds
20. Fun Lobe Piercing Combo
21. Fun Lobe Combo with Cartlidge Accents
22. Ear Full of Small Piercings Combo
23. Full Lobe Combination with Smaller Piercing Accents
24. Spaced Out Collections of Hoops
25. Fun Dangly Earrings on Lobe
26. Colorful Stack of Ear Cuffs
27. Tiny Earring Studs All the Way Up Ear
28. Colorful Crystal Studs Collection
29. Pave Chain Link Aesthetic
30. Piercing Combo on Ear
Fun Piercing Combos for Girls
31. Septum and Smiley Piercing Combo
32. Fun Gold Ear Jewelry Collection
33. Nose Ring with Stud
34. Unique Collection of Lobe Piercings
35. Small Ball Studs Going Up Earlobe
36. Septum and Medusa Combo
37. Double Lip Piercing with Nose Piercing
38. Cute Collection of Earrings
39. Industrial and Lobe Piercing Combo
40. Spaced Out Collections of Hoops
41. Fun Dangly Earrings on Lobe
42. Colorful Stack of Ear Cuffs
43. Tiny Earring Studs All the Way Up Ear
44. Colorful Crystal Studs Collection
45. Pave Chain Link Aesthetic
Classy Cute Ear Piercing Combinations
46. Trendy Ear Piercing Collection
47. Small Gold Earring Combo
48. Fresh Piercings of Two Flats, Conch, and Third Lobe
49. Fun Gold Piercing Curation
50. Mixed Color and Shine Collection
51. Small Starburst Combo
52. Classic Piercing Combos with Fun Accents
53. Subtle Ear Piercing Combo
54. Cartlidge Combo
55. Dainty Ear Piercing Combo
56. Simple Beginner Ear Curation
57. Triple Lobe Piercing
58.Colorful Crystal Studs Collection
59. Pave Chain Link Aesthetic
60. Piercing Combo on Ear
Fun Piercing Combination Ideas
61. Septum and Nostril Piercing Combo
62. Triple Nostril Piercing Combo with Septum
63. Matte Gold with Texture Collection
64. Nose Piercings with Matching Medusa Piercing
65. Septum and Smiley Piercing Combo
66. Fun Gold Ear Jewelry Collection
67. Nose Ring with Stud
68. Unique Collection of Lobe Piercings
69. Small Ball Studs Going Up Earlobe
70. Septum and Medusa Combo
71. Double Lip Piercing with Nose Piercing
72. Cute Collection of Earrings
73. Industrial and Lobe Piercing Combo
74. Pearl Piercing Jewelry Collection
75. Cool Lip Piercing Combo
Ear Piercing Combo Inspiration
76. Large Collection of Small Gold Jewelry
77. Simple Collection of Gold Hoops
78. Stacked Lobe with Accent Piercings
79. Perfectly Spaced Diamonds
80. Fun Lobe Piercing Combo
81. Fun Lobe Combo with Cartlidge Accents
82. Ear Full of Small Piercings Combo
83. Full Lobe Combination with Smaller Piercing Accents
84. Spaced Out Collections of Hoops
85. Fun Dangly Earrings on Lobe
86. Colorful Stack of Ear Cuffs
87. Tiny Earring Studs All the Way Up Ear
More Cute Piercing Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these cute piercing combos then check out a few more of our favorite ideas.
- Cute Face Piercings for Girls – If you can’t decide where to place your next stud then here are a few cute facial piercing ideas just for you. Traditionally, most women wear ear studs, but actually, there’s so much more out there. From the massive collection of ear piercing placements, you also have spots like your nose, lips, and eyebrows… (Read More)
- Classy Lip Piercing – The lips can say so much, and when it comes to adding a lip piercing, they say a whole lot more! With such a wide array of lip and cheek piercings, it can be hard to find the right piercing for you. No matter the location of your lip piercing, you want to make sure you find a style that suits you. Check out our favorite classy lip piercing ideas…(Read More)
- When Can I Change My Ear Piercing? – If you’ve paid to have your piercing done, chances are you don’t want it to close up, and you’d be surprised how quickly this can happen with new piercings. the longer you have a piercing, the longer you can leave it without wearing an earring/piece of jewelry…(Read More)