Inside: 47 Triple Lobe Piercing Ideas + Inspiration.
Ear piercing is one of the most popular body modifications across the globe. Piercing in different parts of your ear other than your lobes can boost your rebellious look in a chic way.
The freshest division is a triple earlobe piercing or triple lobe piercing.
Popular amongst young girls, the trendiest version is done in the lobe region of the ear.
Check out these fun inspiration triple lobe piercing ideas for your next piercing session.
What is a Triple Lobe Piercing?
It is a form of multiple piercings done by placing three piercings at the bottom of the ear corners.
A triple lobe piercing, also known as a high-lobe piercing sits on the upper part of the earlobe, above the crux where a traditional ear piercing is placed. This is often needed when creating a triple lob piercing look.
Triple Lobe Piercing Pain
This form of three-hole ear piercing is bound to hurt a bit. Swelling and redness are just a part of it that would usually heal soon.
Ear Piercing Aftercare
Ensure great caution at the time of cleaning the pierced area and during the healing time. Some common tips to stay safe are:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cleaning or even touching the pierced area.
- Soak cotton in warm and hygienic Saline water and apply it for 5 to 10 minutes per day.
- If suggested by your piercer, you could clean the pierced area by using soap. Gently lather around the piercing and rinse as needed.
- Avoid changing jewelry during the healing period.
- Do not apply lotions, ointments, or makeup to the pierced area
- Do not lie or sleep on the piercing
Triple Lobe Piercing Ideas
1. Stacked Gold Hoops Up Earlobe
2. Hoop and Stud Combo
3. Three Coordinating Lobe Jewelry Pieces
4. Two Rings and a Stud
5. Triangle Shaped Earring Layout
6. Small Stack of Ear Studs
7. Moon, Star, and Arrow Earrings
8. Small Hoops and Studs
9. Connected Studs with Chain
10. Collection of Dainty Earrings
Third Piercing Ideas for Ears
11. Three Single Studs with Diamonds
12. Diamond Ear Cuffs with Star Stud
13. Circle, Stud, and Bar Earring Studs
14. Starburst Themed Set of Earrings
15. Diamond, Green, and Turquoise Colored Lobe Jewelry
16. Triangle Stacked Studs
17. Earring Stack with Triangle Studs
18. Colored Diamond Studs Stacking on Earlobe
19. Fun Collection of Earrings with a Diamond Bar
20. Ear Full of Gold Studs
3 Ear Piercing Ideas
21. Stacked Sizing Diamond Studs
22. Gold Hoops for Earlobe Piercing Trio
23. Triple Lobe Piercing with Connected Chain
24. Stacked Studs with Row of Piercing
25. Gold Themed Triangle Studs with Lobe Piercing
26. Triple Diamond Trio
27. Unique Hoops for Lobe Piercing
Other Types of Ear Piercings You Might Like
- Industrial Piercing – Industrial piercings have been a popular body modification choice since 1992. It has personally always been one of my favorites, I remember growing up and seeing this piercing grown in popularity and always wanted my own. Broken down to basics, an industrial piercing is two holes connected by one piece of jewelry—typically a barbell. With so few guidelines, the possibility for customization is endless. You can go for an ornate bar or something super minimal. You can choose to include gemstones or go for smooth steel.
- Double Helix Piercing – If you’re looking for an eye-catching new way to display your body jewelry, a double helix piercing might be perfect for you. A helix piercing is any piercing made to the upper cartilage of the ear – but there are different kinds of helix piercings. A standard helix piercing is made in the outer upper cartilage, but you can also get forward-backward, double, or even triple helix piercings.
- Conch Piercings – Conch piercings are a type of cartilage piercings that’s named after the large spiral shape that ears take after. Within the world of conch piercings, there are options of placement (inner versus outer) and type of jewelry (stud or hoop). But while these piercings are both Insta-worthy and gorgeous, it can also be quite intimidating—even for piercings enthusiasts. To help ease those piercings nerves, we have laid out everything you would want to know about the conch piercing plus we’ve added some of the cutest inspiration ideas.
Classy Three Lobe Piercings
28. Stacked Gold Hoops Up Earlobe
29. Hoop and Stud Combo
30. Three Coordinating Lobe Jewelry Pieces
31. Two Rings and a Stud
32. Triangle Shaped Earring Layout
33. Small Stack of Ear Studs
34. Moon, Star, and Arrow Earrings
35. Small Hoops and Studs
36. Connected Studs with Chain
37. Collection of Dainty Earrings
Cute 3 Ear Piercings
38. Three Single Studs with Diamonds
39. Diamond Ear Cuffs with Star Stud
40. Circle, Stud, and Bar Earring Studs
41. Starburst Themed Set of Earrings
42. Diamond, Green, and Turquoise Colored Lobe Jewelry
43. Triangle Stacked Studs
44. Earring Stack with Triangle Studs
45. Colored Diamond Studs Stacking on Earlobe
46. Fun Collection of Earrings with a Diamond Bar
47. Ear Full of Gold Studs
More Cute Piercing Inspiration You’ll Love
- When Can I Change My Ear Piercing? – If you’ve paid to have your piercing done, chances are you don’t want it to close up, and you’d be surprised how quickly this can happen with new piercings. the longer you have a piercing, the longer you can leave it without wearing an earring/piece of jewelry…(Read More)
- Cute Dimple Piercings – If you’re looking for your next eye-catching body piercing, you might want to consider the cheek piercing (also called the dimple piercing). This type of face piercing is done in your cheek and often resembles a dimple, which is why some people refer to it as a dimple piercing… (Read More)
- Anti Eyebrow Piercing – Want to step up your piercing game with a unique new look? An anti-eyebrow piercing might be exactly what you’re looking for, and we’re here to tell you all about them! Anti-eyebrow piercings are a type of surface piercing, which means it sits on the surface of your skin. They are pretty much the opposite of eyebrow piercings and are also known as teardrop piercings or a butterfly piercings… (Read More)