Inside: 47 Cute Spider Bite Piercing Ideas
When you first think about lip piercings, the most standard probably comes to mind: Maybe it’s a hoop on the side of the mouth, or perhaps a stud decorating the middle. But one of the more unexpected iterations of this is the spider bite piercing.
The spider bite is an edgy type of lip piercing that goes on the underside of your pout, and its name comes from the fact that it’s a pair of side-by-side piercings — located close together on either the right or left side of your lip.
Learn everything you need to know about these cute spider bite piercings and find inspiration for your next piercing session.
What is a Spider Bite Piercing?
The spider bites lip piercing consists of two piercings placed right next to each other on either side of the lower lip near the corner of the mouth. Because of their proximity to each other, they resemble a spider bite.
Do Spider Bite Piercing Hurt?
The individual piercings shouldn’t pinch too much; for reference, it’ll hurt more than a lobe piercing and less than a nose piercing. However, you will be getting two piercings placed closely together, and the multiple piercings could mean compounded pain and nerves.
If you have a low pain tolerance, then consider putting a few days in between the piercings.
How Long Do Spider Bite Piercings Take to Heal?
You can expect to spend 4 – 12 weeks on healing. Everyone heals at a different rate, but you can shorten your healing if you adhere to aftercare practices for the entire healing process. Remember that your piercing will appear healed before it is, so you should have your piercer take a look at it before stopping aftercare practices. Sometimes, no matter how good you are at aftercare, the body simply takes time to repair itself.
How to Pierce Your Own Lip Spider Bite
It’s always important to find a qualified piercer. A good piercer will know the best type of jewelry to fit you with, the proper aftercare practices to pass along, and they’ll set your piercing up for success. Choosing the right piercer is the first step to easy healing; if you choose the wrong piercer or you try to pierce yourself, you could be setting your piercing up for failure.
How Much are Spider Bite Piercings?
You can expect to pay between $40 – $80 for your spider bite piercing. You need to find a piercer who can help you place your piercing in a location that will be the least harmful to your teeth and gums. If you have crooked teeth, then it’s especially important for you to find a piercer that can navigate this.
Cute Spider Bite Piercing
1. Double Gold Hoops on Lip
2. Criss Cross Spider Bite Jewelry
3. Two Ball Studs
4. Spiked Stud Jewelry for Spider Bite Piercing
5. Simple Silver Hoops
6. Spider Bite Piercings with Gold Hoops
7. Double Spider Bite Piercings on Both Sides of Lips
8. Two Small Black Studs
9. Snake Bites with Two Different Rings
10. Double Hoops with Connecting Jewel
11. Two Flat Black Jewelry Studs
12. Shiney Gold Hoops
Spider Bite Piercing Jewelry Inspiration
13. Gold Stud and Diamond Stud Jewelry Piercing
14. Large Silver Ball Studs
15. Double Diamond Studs on Lip
16. Spider Bites Lip Piercing Idea
17. Double Lip Piercing Inspiration
18. Cool Purple Lip Piercing Studs
19. Simple Spider Bite Studs
20. Metallic Blue Ball Jewelry
21. Two Rose Gold Thin Hoops
22. Black and Pink Diamond Studs
23. Cute Silver Hoops
24. Fun Double Diamonds
Spider Lip Piercings
25. Double Gold Hoops on Lip
26. Criss Cross Spider Bite Jewelry
27. Two Ball Studs
28. Spiked Stud Jewelry for Spider Bite Piercing
29. Simple Silver Hoops
30. Spider Bite Piercings with Gold Hoops
31. Double Spider Bite Piercings on Both Sides of Lips
32. Two Small Black Studs
33. Snake Bites with Two Different Rings
34. Double Hoops with Connecting Jewel
35. Two Flat Black Jewelry Studs
36. Shiney Gold Hoops
Spider Bites Piercings
37. Gold Stud and Diamond Stud Jewelry Piercing
38. Large Silver Ball Studs
39. Double Diamond Studs on Lip
40. Spider Bites Lip Piercing Idea
41. Double Lip Piercing Inspiration
42. Cool Purple Lip Piercing Studs
43. Simple Spider Bite Studs
44. Metallic Blue Ball Jewelry
45. Two Rose Gold Thin Hoops
46. Black and Pink Diamond Studs
47. Cute Silver Hoops
More Cute Piercing Ideas You’ll Love
- Tooth Piercing Ideas – You’ve probably heard about ear, body, and even oral piercings. But what about a tooth piercing? This trend involves placing a gem, stone, or other types of jewelry right onto a tooth in your mouth. While the procedure can add some sparkle to your smile, it doesn’t come without risks. Learn about tooth piercing and healthier, easier options to achieve this trendy, sparkling look!.. (Read More)
- Cute Face Piercings for Girls – If you can’t decide where to place your next stud then here are a few cute facial piercing ideas just for you. Traditionally, most women wear ear studs, but actually, there’s so much more out there. From the massive collection of ear piercing placements, you also have spots like your nose, lips, and eyebrows… (Read More)
- Classy Lip Piercing – The lips can say so much, and when it comes to adding a lip piercing, they say a whole lot more! With such a wide array of lip and cheek piercings, it can be hard to find the right piercing for you. No matter the location of your lip piercing, you want to make sure you find a style that suits you. Check out our favorite classy lip piercing ideas…(Read More)