Inside: 83 Cute Navel Piercing Ideas (Belly Button Piercings)
Belly button piercings have been popular for a long time!
Considering the piercing is fairly painless due to a fleshy placement and easy to take care of since you don’t have to look in a mirror to see it, they’re a great choice that has endured the test of time.
You can dazzle up a cute navel piercing with hundreds of different jewelry options that will transform your look.
Add your own spark of personality with a little help from these cute navel piercing ideas.
What is a Navel Piercing?
A belly button piercing, also known as a navel piercing, is a piece of jewelry that’s typically inserted through the skin, directly above the belly button. This allows the jewelry to hang slightly over the belly button to essentially highlight itself.
How to Clean a Navel Piercing
1. Wash your hands
The first thing you want to do is wash your hands well before you begin touching your belly button piercing. If your hands are dirty, they are probably harboring bad bacteria and you might just be giving yourself an infection with your carelessness.
2. Remove loose crust
After having your belly button pierced, you’ll notice a crust forming around it for the first few days. You should remove as much loose crust as you can with a Q-tip that you’ve moistened with warm water. You don’t want to be like a bull in a china shop with that Q-tip, though. Any crust that still feels firmly attached to the area should just be left to fall off by itself.
3. Clean the piercing
You should clean your piercing twice a day using a sea salt solution. This mixture is easy to make – stir one-fourth of a teaspoon of sea salt into 8 ounces of boiled water that has been cooled. You can use cotton balls soaked with the solution for cleansing.
If you’re not comfortable in making your own healing solution, or simply just don’t want to, there are many pre-made ones on the market that are specifically designed to help heal a piercing as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We recommend using After Inked Piercing Aftercare Spray. Not only is it vegan, but it’s also completely alcohol and additive-free. The solution works well on all skin types including sensitive skin, and it comes in a generously-sized mist-spraying bottle for easy application.
How Long Does a Navel Piercing Take to Heal?
It can take from 9 months to 1 year for a belly button piercing to heal completely.
Do Navel Piercings Hurt?
Belly button piercings are considered the second least painful piercings after ear piercings.
That’s because the thick tissue left behind from when your umbilical cord was removed is flesh and not very nerve dense.
You may feel a lot of pressure when the needle goes through because the tissue is hard to poke through, but the pain goes away quickly.
Cute Belly Button Piercing
1. Diamond Belly Button Piercing
2. Gold Stud with Heart Shaped Diamond
3. Crystal Starburst Shaped Belly Button Ring
4. Small Simple Belly Button Piercing Idea
5. Diamond Heart with Dangling Charm
6. Butterfly Charm on Belly Button Ring
7. Rose Gold and Trillion Cut Jewel
8. Scorpion Shaped Belly Button Jewelry
9. Turquoise Dream Catcher with Feather Jewelry
10. Double Diamond Hearts
11. Dangling Pearls Navy Ring
12. Small Gold Bar on Belly Button
13. Dangle Purple Belly Button Jewelry
14. Vintage-Inspired Diamond Belly Button Ring
15. Diamond Butterfly Jewelry
Cute Navel Piercing Ideas
16. Sparkly Heart Shaped Diamond Piercing
17. Simple Gold Belly Button Ring
18. Glittery White Opal Jewelry
19. Small Gold Ring with Turquoise Charm
20. Diamond Snake Jewelry for Belly Button Piercing
21. Dangling Gold Dream Catcher Jewelry
22. Basic Diamond Belly Button Piercing
23. Small Ball Navel Jewelry
24. Gold Lotus Belly Button Ring
25. Sparkly Heart Jewel
26. Large Light Pink Crystal Butterfly
27. Purple Dangle Cherries Jewelry
28. Gold and Crystal Butterfly Piercing
29. Tri Diamond Jewelry
30. Belly Button Ring with White Bead
Cute Belly Button Rings
31. Double Gold Balled Bar
32. Butterfly Floating Belly Button Ring
33. Double Sparkle Triangle Zircon Belly Button Ring
34. Crystal Marquise Belly Ring
35. Stainless Steel Gold Bee Belly Button Ring
36. Starfish Charm and Swarovski Crystal Jewelry
37. Opal Colored Jewelry
38. Glitzy Diamond Dangle Jewelry Idea
39. Belly Button Ring with Sparrow Charm
40. Evil Eye Belly Button Ring
41. Sea Shell Charmed Jewelry
42. Crystal Trio with Floating Belly Button Ring
43. Sparkly White Opal Jewelry
44. Large Diamond Belly Button Ring
45. Lime Green Navel Jewelry
Cute Double Belly Button Piercing
46. Double Piercing with Bar
47. Diamond Double Bar Piercing
48. Gold Horizontal Bar
49. Infinity Belly Button Ring
50. Gold Barbell Jewelry
51. Crystal Dangly Belly Button Ring
52. Silver Hamsa Pendant with Blue Charm
53. Double Gold and Diamond Belly Button Piercing
54. Double Diamond Piercing
55. Unique Diamond Double Piercing
56. Double Surface Belly Piercing Idea
57. Top and Bottom Belly Button Piercing
58. Gold Horizontal Bar
59. Infinity Belly Button Jewelry
60. Crystal Dangly Belly Button Ring
Cute Belly Piercing
61. Multiple Navel Piercings with Surface Piercing Ideas
62. Dangle Jewelry Belly Button Piercing
63. Space Themed Belly Button Jewelry
64. Unique Circle Ring
65. Blue Diamond Belly Button Jewelry
66. Diamond Dangle Jewelry
67. Rose Gold Oval Bursts
68. Colorful Flower with Pearl Jewelry
69. Dangle Daisy Belly Button Ring
70. Modern Ritual Piercing
Cute Navel Piercing Inspiration
71. Large Crystal Jewelry
72. Diamond Stacked Belly Button Barbell
73. Sea Shell Charmed Jewelry
74. Gold Stud with Heart Shaped Diamond
75. Rose Gold and Trillion Cut Jewel
76. Butterfly Floating Belly Button Ring
77. Crystal Dangly Belly Button Ring
78. Rose Gold Oval Bursts
79. Modern Ritual Piercing
80. Blue Diamond Belly Button Jewelry
81. Infinity Belly Button Jewelry
82. Unique Circle Ring
83. Colorful Flower with Pearl Jewelry
More Cute Piercing Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these cute navel piercing ideas then check out a few more of our favorite piercing inspirations.
- Cute Facial Piercings for Girls – If you can’t decide where to place your next stud then here are a few cute facial piercing ideas just for you. Traditionally, most women wear ear studs, but actually, there’s so much more out there. From the massive collection of ear piercing placements, you also have spots like your nose, lips, and eyebrows. Check out our favorite cute facial piercing ideas and find some fun inspiration… (Read More)
- Cute Dimple Piercings – If you’re looking for your next eye-catching body piercing, you might want to consider the cheek piercing (also called the dimple piercing). This type of face piercing is done in your cheek and often resembles a dimple, which is why some people refer to it as a dimple piercing… (Read More)
- Anti Eyebrow Piercing – Want to step up your piercing game with a unique new look? An anti-eyebrow piercing might be exactly what you’re looking for, and we’re here to tell you all about them! Anti-eyebrow piercings are a type of surface piercing, which means it sits on the surface of your skin. They are pretty much the opposite of eyebrow piercings and are also known as teardrop piercings or a butterfly piercings… (Read More)